It is 95 degrees today in Wisconsin. Summer has officially arrived. Do you have your road trips and weekend getaways planned? Perhaps life has caught you unprepared. No problem. My friends at Midwest Travel Bloggers have some great ideas for summer fun all over the Midwest. Let’s go learn things about Midwest Summers….
- A Weekend in Springfield, Illinois by Gypsy with a Day Job
- Illinois Living History at Naper Settlement by Go Learn Things
- 10 Things you can’t miss in Indy and What Makes Indy Cool and Tasty by Coleman Concierge
- Circling Indy Hendricks Co and Hamilton Co by Go Learn Things
- 102 Outdoor Activities in Central Iowa by Des Moines Parent
- Iowa Bucket List by Oh My Omaha
- Iowa Living History Farms by Go Learn Things
- 6 Scavenger Hunts to Explore Kansas City by Everyday Wanderer
- Haunted Kansas Road Trip by Kristen Dummermuth
- Nebraska Passport 2018 by The Walking Tourists
- Get off I-80 and See the Nebraska Sandhills by Postcard Jar
- 8 Wisconsin Weekend Getaways by Miranda Knudtson
- Delafield Lake Country by Go Learn Things
- St. Croix River Region by Go Learn Things
If you want more ideas for Midwest travels you can head over to my Pinterest board.
Another great resource is the new book out by Tim and Lisa Trudell of The Walking Tourists:
Midwest is the Best
The states that make up the Midwest are chock full of history, art, adventure, dining, drinking and beauty. Don’t “fly over” this summer, rather stop in and join the fun!!
Pin it for later